2015年8月6日木曜日

INTRODUCTION



My name is Yuki Inoue. I'm in the first grade in kumamoto-university. I am from Nagasaki prefecture.
 My hobby is praying guiter. I have paracticed it for three years. So, I belong to guiter club which colled "Folken". My guiter ability hasn't good yet. So,  I  want to play guiter well and play variable musics.
I'm interested in biology and chemistory. Because it is concerned about our food. I want to be a resercher who wark in the food ink. To come true my dream, I want to learn the prosess, which the chemicaries affect oter subjects, in this university. But now, the calass that major in biology and chemical still haven't started in my grade. I hope to learn them quikly.
I can't study math and physics well. Although, in my class, I must study them. Because it concerns oter subjects,for example chemistry. So,I shoud study them hardly.  I haven't decided to choose which course,but I try to study all the subjects and learn a lot of konwledge.
Some of my classes use english textbooks.Now, it is difficult for me to understand it.So,i have stareted to study extera english. I continue to make some efforts and want to improve my English skills.

6 件のコメント:

  1. I was from Nagasaki prefecture. >
    I am from Nagasaki Prefecture.

    (Don't forget to add a space after every period or comma.)

    返信削除
  2. learn to a lot of konwledge >
    learn a lot of knowledge

    返信削除
  3. skill up my English ability >
    improve my English skills

    返信削除
  4. I like guitter too.I hope you enjoy playing guitter.

    返信削除
  5. I was from Nagasaki Prefecture too. I came from Hirado.

    返信削除