2015年8月7日金曜日

BooK Review 1

This story is  Po who is a fat panda laren kung fu and fight for the evil. My most impress word in this story is 
"There's nothig special in my noodles. Why are my nnodles great? Because everyone thinks that they are special."
when Po, who is a main charactor in this story, gives up for fighting, his father, who cooks the noodles very well, said.


This word encouraged him to fight for the evil. Because he realized that everyone is special. I think this word tells us taht we don't give up and don't hesitate to do charenge.
In this story, some stronger animals appeard such as tigger,snake. However, the animal which fight for the evil is panda. In addition to, this panda get weight. Although, he decided to learn kang fu. Ofcourse, sometimes he give up for his training and scolded by his master, however he charenge kung fu again and again. These funny ideas make this story more interesting.
I finished reading this book, I think it is important to believe in myself. In our life, there are many kind of difficult things however, I belive in myself, I'm a spesial man, and try to do a lot of things.

Reference

Fiona.A (2011) Kung fu panda (Jocquie Bloese, level2)

Wordcount:842.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿